Eight-month-old baby has a NAIL CLIPPER surgically removed from his throat

Eight-month-old baby has a NAIL CLIPPER surgically removed from his throat after swallowing it by mistake while playing

  • Doctors desperately tried to remove the clippers on Monday in Western India
  • The infant swallowed the cutter while he was playing and was taken to hospital
  • The tot was operated on for an hour, before the 5cm clippers were taken out

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail cutter surgically removed from his throat – after he swallowed the tool by mistake.

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove the clippers on Monday September 19 in Nashik district in Western India.

The small infant swallowed a 5cm nail cutter while he was playing and was immediately taken to hospital once his parents had noticed.

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail cutter surgically removed from his throat - after he swallowed the tool by mistake

An eight-month-old boy had to have a nail cutter surgically removed from his throat – after he swallowed the tool by mistake

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove the clippers on Monday September 19 in Nashik district in Western India

Shocking photos show numerous doctors desperately trying to remove the clippers on Monday September 19 in Nashik district in Western India

The small infant swallowed a 5cm nail cutter while he was playing and was immediately taken to hospital once his parents had noticed

The small infant swallowed a 5cm nail cutter while he was playing and was immediately taken to hospital once his parents had noticed

A jaw-dropping x-ray clearly shows the contraption lodged in the baby’s neck – almost blocking his entire throat.

After being referred to a specialists at Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the tot was operated on for an hour, before the clippers were taken out.

The child survived and is doing well following the procedure.

A jaw-dropping x-ray clearly shows the contraption lodged in the baby's neck - almost blocking his entire throat

A jaw-dropping x-ray clearly shows the contraption lodged in the baby’s neck – almost blocking his entire throat

After being referred to a specialists at Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the tot was operated on for an hour, before the clippers were taken out

After being referred to a specialists at Pawar Medical College in Adgaon, India, the tot was operated on for an hour, before the clippers were taken out

The child survived and is doing well following the procedure

The child survived and is doing well following the procedure

Source link

Denial of responsibility! router-tech.com.in is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – admin@router-tech.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave a Comment